Do you want to work as a valued Executive Assistant in an entrepreneurial, international environment, being part of Aqua-Spark, (Forbes and ‘top 50 Impact Investment fund’)? Contributing to globally, environmental and social impact in the whole value chain of food? Are you a strong, energetic organizer and communicator who flourishes in a diverse team, a multitasker pur sang? Give us a chance to meet you!
Aqua-Spark is a global investment fund that makes investments in sustainable aquaculture businesses that generate investment returns, whilst creating positive social and environmental impact (Forbes’, Impact 50). The fund is building an ecosystem of small to medium-sized enterprises across the global aquaculture value chain, to make the entire value chain of food more sustainable, healthier and more accessible for all. All of this with our great team, from our beautiful office in the city center of Utrecht!
The Aqua-Spark team is fast-growing, diverse, international, hardworking, tight-knit, focused on global impact and the whole value chain of food.
In this role, your most important job is to support the Aqua-Spark (executive) team and take care of general office matters. You have varied tasks which include taking care of travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and general office management.
As the Executive Assistant you take care of;
- Travel arrangements for team members: arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries, including visas, flights, transfers and hotels;
- Office management, logistics, procurement of supplies, dealing with suppliers, making sure the office is running smoothly in all aspects;
- General administration;
- Organizing meetings, including coordinating and distributing meeting information and logistical information for business trips and Advisory Board / Investment Committee meetings;
- Liaising with internal contacts, external contacts and stakeholders. This includes providing internal communications support;
- Dealing with ad hoc requests as required for the team;
- Assisting HR with the onboarding process for new Team Members;
What do you need for this position as Executive Assistant?
You are self-motivated and independent, with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You like to multi-task and work in an international environment. You have great communication skills and function well while working on multiple projects and under pressure. You are a team-player, reliable, approachable, with a sense of humor.
You are a team player and have…
- Excellent communicating and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management skills, organization and a hands-on approach to problem-solving;
- Innovative, resourceful, flexible and open-minded, creative thinker, a client-service oriented mentality;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- You can excel under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines;
- Cost and efficiency awareness when it comes to travel arrangements;
- Alignment with Aqua-Spark values/mission and interested in the key components of the Aqua-Spark approach;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high degree of professionalism in English (required) and Dutch (preferred);
- You preferably live in the vicinity of Utrecht;
- Last, you must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); familiarity with databases; excellent IT/computer troubleshooting skills in general. Proficiency in Apple is preferred.
The candidate will have an excellent salary package with attractive secondary benefits and a genuinely impactful role within a great entrepreneurial and global, sustainable organization that is growing fast. You’ll be part of a great team that values inclusiveness and diversity.
At Aqua-Spark, we have flexible working hours and partially working from home is an option.